Friday 2 September 2011

Ebooks

Which do you like to read best ebook, paperback, hardcover, or scroll?

Sample answers
A hardcover definitely. I find it easier to read. A paperback will be kinda difficult to read with and the binds are easily destroyed.

E-books are good too but I it is always better to read with a real book. I never bought an E-book but I see my friends using it so I checked it out. Not my type though.
A scroll will always be the least picked by people. You wouldn't want to bring a scroll with you while in the malls. It will make you look crazy.
_______________
I like a paper-back because they are light weight. You can take them anywhere you go without it being cumbersome and there is a huge choice to pick from. Hardcovers can be heavy and too big. ebooks are limited in choices of titles and I've never seen a book in scroll!

_____________
Definitely hardcover. Sometimes paperback is okay though


No comments:

Post a Comment